Cannot Find Server

Mike E

Mr. Badwrench
I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end or not.

I cannot access TB.com from home consistently. I was able to access it Saturday morning and Saturday night, but during the day Sat. and all day yesterday it would search and eventually say it couldn't find the server. I also checked this morning before leaving for work and it still could not find the server. This is with IE, Chrome and on my iphone and ipad.

I am at work now and have no issues.

I understand there is usually some time for things to reconnect once you move a server, but for it to work and then not work is odd. I also tried deleting cookies and all that stuff.

I'm having the same problem, can't get on at home but work is fine. I'm using a MacbookPro book laptop at home if that helps.

I cleared cache and cookies, still doesn't work

I switched from my ISP's DNS servers to Googles and all was well

I ask Jay the same question and this what he said, your DNS may have been slow to update since the upgrade but it will be sooner or later , mine has been up and down since upgrade but it locked on last night and has been working great since that . finger crossed !!!!

Go to your computer's network control panel and instead of "look up from ISP or whatever it says" enter 8.8.8.8

Go to your computer's network control panel and instead of "look up from ISP or whatever it says" enter 8.8.8.8
This did it. Got home and it still wasn't working. I changed the DNS on my ipad to 8.8.8.8 and it connected.

On my PC, it wouldn't even ping turbobuick.com. 8.8.8.8 is the google DNS.