Can I get a Name Change Plz

jcj53115

Was Hoping on of the Mods could change my name to

BlkBoostedV6 I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks Justin

Here is the deal. A name change, for just 1 person, requires the board to be totally reset... I did this for a member a few weeks back, unknowing the full consequences:(

Tell you what I will do, if we take the board down for scheduled maintenance anytime soon I will make a post and anyone that wants to change their name I will do it while the board is down........

Definetly post something when its time for board maintenance, Id like to change my name also. Thanks

James

Here is the deal. A name change, for just 1 person, requires the board to be totally reset... I did this for a member a few weeks back, unknowing the full consequences:(

Tell you what I will do, if we take the board down for scheduled maintenance anytime soon I will make a post and anyone that wants to change their name I will do it while the board is down........

1 ? Shane. Do u lose ur posts when this is done ?? if not count me in too !! :biggrin:

Count me in if/when this happens. I was just gunna say screw it and create a new account but didn't realize I was already near 1,000 posts. Would be nice to not lose the post count.