Camden County/PA TurboBuick Cruise to E-Town!

TurboRegal84

Staff member
It's been mentioned before about a cruise with a few of us going to E-Town.

Frank (FlyinGN), and myself plan to show our cars, so we have to get there early (9:00) So here is the information that is needed what is the best place that is "on the way" to E-Town for all of us to meet?

The meeting time is early (7:00), but I think a few guys are planning to meet at a Diner/Breakfast place not too far from the track. (10 mins?) So I guess our "group" will meet their "group"!?

Please...Frank, Mike, and anyone else who would like to join in reply with the best place for us to meet!

Looking forward to a fun weekend!

Travis....please post directions from the NJ Turnpike to this nice place to eat breakfast on route 9 that you speak of!

Let me know where you are gonna meet and either email me or gimme a call with directions I would like to show also....

The BIG RACE DAY is Sunday, is the Car show Sunday as well???

I.e. Saturday or Sunday?? I'll be showing!

Mr Tee/Derek (think thats your name)

I will talk to you on Wednesday about it at the Silver Diner...alot easier to have 3 of us talking together about where to meet up and so on.

So far we have for Sat:

Frank, Myself, and maybe Mr Tee?

For Sunday:

Mike (GNational86), and myself

If anyone else wants to Join in meet up with us at the Silver Diner at 6:00 this Wednesday night.

Yea you can call me Derek, and I will be there wedensday as long as it doesnt rain as they are calling for and as long I can wash it or at least clean it, I got some mods coming up soon as well for it....