Cal Hartline what more can I say

nat86

That man is unbelievable did a remote tune session on my car set up my egt probes did a bunch of tuning on it cannot believe how good this engine runs how fast this thing spools he is worth every dollar thanks again Cal. ..
46593bcaeb93293d628362506dc0033f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I downloaded team viewer and Cal can remote tune your car from home pretty nice feature I've had people sending me questions on this so I decided I better post what I meant

What kind of numbers did you make? Did the Vband housing give better results when you turned up the boost?

Team Viewer is awesome I use it to remote into family and friends stuff all the time to help them with computer issues. I can access anyones computers including my own from anywhere with my cell phone lol
e771bdfdcf985dc815d3a097910dddd3.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

What kind of numbers did you make? Did the Vband housing give better results when you turned up the boost?
Haven't dynoed it yet just did some tuning at home going to dyno it real soon that thing spools crazy fast not sure if it's because of the cubes or the new V band exhaust housing

Thanks you. Since my schedule had been pretty full. I've been doing a lot of remote tuning lately. Especially with all of our new xfi customers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Once I get my car back I'll have to have cal do this or just pay for him to come out and tune