C woods buick dealership mechanicsburg info

LeeRemmos

Both my 87's were sold in the same dealership in mechanicsburg pa. C woods buick is the name and I cant find anything on the internet about the dealership since it closed a while back. Anyone with any interesting info about the dealer? Found it odd that it was such a coincidence. Thx

Both my 87's were sold in the same dealership in mechanicsburg pa. C woods buick is the name and I cant find anything on the internet about the dealership since it closed a while back. Anyone with any interesting info about the dealer? Found it odd that it was such a coincidence. Thx

Meant mechanicsburg VA

You were right the first time. Woods Buick was in Mechanicsburg Pa. It closed back in the 90s. I worked there as a teenager

Yeah, I realized that after I reposted but no1replied so I just left it. I was hoping to find some dealer stuff like a license plate frame or some advertising etc. any leads?

And thanks for finally answering my post!

Yeah, I realized that after I reposted but no1replied so I just left it. I was hoping to find some dealer stuff like a license plate frame or some advertising etc. any leads?

And thanks for finally answering my post!

I'll look around my father's garage the next time that I'm there. He's had a string of Buicks and I know that he bought at least two of them there. I'll get back to you in a week or two.