Busy week

WH1_T-Type

Well, my wife had foot surgery on Friday so I took leave to help out around the house for the week. Fact is that she doesn't need me underfoot the WHOLE time so I'm also taking this week to get things done on the Buick...so here is my list!!

1) reseal top of A/C box to stop water into the cab
2) new 60# injectors
3) Devils Own Progressive alky kit
4) FTS chip to match injectors and alky
5) front mount intercooler
6) RJC power plate
7) floor shift conversion

That's also the order I'm doing it in. Started on the box already. Cleaned out the old sealant already and applied seam sealer to it. Letting that dry overnight then I will black RTV it in the morning. After that onto the injectors!

Things I still need for any of the projects, I need to decide how I'm attaching the alky nozzel to the uppipe, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have something welded onto it....then I need to have some mounting brackets welded to the intercooler and I need to buy some cut your own gasket stuff for the RJC plate.

Steve: I'm also using this oppurtunity to try and fix any potential vacuum leaks from the plenum like you were saying for my IAC issue.

Should be a fun week though!!! :) I'll post updates as I go!

1) reseal a/c box done, will test tomorrow to see if it worked

2) Injectors done. Not leaking at all.

4) Chip installed but haven't run the gray wire yet (just cruised around the block..no boost)

8) PVC valve done, few more things to go on that list.

Had a slow couple days...BUT...seal is working! Water is no longer coming in from there...still need to adjust my windows..but that's for another day.

3) alky mechanical done (pumps/tank/spray) and will do the electrical in the morning.

HOPING to get the transcooler and temp gauge done tomorrow as well!! Will depend on how the electrical for the alky goes..but I'm really good at wiring and soldering..so should go great.