Burlington, NC Cruise-in on 27 July

V6POWER

Location is Northern Tool parking lot in J-R Plaza at exit 143 off I-40/85.
Time is 5:00 - 9:00 pm.

A lot of nice cars show up for this monthly cruise-in. There is music and food.

Not going to be able to make this one Jim. Heading to Charlotte on Saturday evening. Piedmont is having TnT tomorrow evening. Pat and I are going if the weather holds out. I just checked and they're calling for showers late tomorrow evening, but hopefully they are wrong.

I hope you guys have a good time and don't break anything. I'm trying not to go to the track because I don't want to break anything and not be able to get it fixed. Your mission will be to beat my 6.89. :)

Great Cruisin , I'm out of town see ya there next month, hope the weather holds out :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So far the forecast doesn't look that great for this afternoon, so not sure if the Test and Tune is going to happen.

Jim I'm not going to let the actions of a person reach that far into my life that I fear breaking stuff. There's enough damage already done.

With my new Bison-ized billet 6262 turbo, 6.89 or better shouldn't be a problem;)

Great Cruisin , I'm out of town see ya there next month, hope the weather holds out :D

Hope to see you then, Tommy.

So far the forecast doesn't look that great for this afternoon, so not sure if the Test and Tune is going to happen.

Jim I'm not going to let the actions of a person reach that far into my life that I fear breaking stuff. There's enough damage already done.

With my new Bison-ized billet 6262 turbo, 6.89 or better shouldn't be a problem;)

Weather looks good for tongiht.
Bison has great turbos and I really hope you can get a real good time slip.

Wish I could be there. Just a bit too far.....

:)

Bob

You need to relocate. :)

You guys are already holding my car hostage........

I was under the impression that you donated your car to the RC collection. Brian's (Phoneguy) car also.

Not a good day at the track for me. Something's wrong. Either I'm driving through the torque converter or the transmission is getting ready to take a dump. Feeling a lot of slipping on launch, almost like I'm spinning the tires. I've been working on my tune around the launch since the Turbobuick.com event and it's possible I'm making too much power for the torque converter. I'm running a Pat's Performance Converter 1003XD (10", Lockup, 3000 Stall)

I was under the impression that you donated your car to the RC collection. Brian's (Phoneguy) car also.

:D Chalk another one up for the Regal Farm

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Oh my...Pat never breaks anything at the track!!! You guys have fun.
Conrad