Buick Show in HB or Westminster

I have not heard yet, but when I do, I will be sure and post it. It is generally about the middle of Nov, I believe. That show is actually set-up by the manager of Westminister Buick and the SoCal Grand Sports, and we are invited as guests of the So Cal Grand Sports. I don't believe that the date has actually been set yet.

http://www.socalgs.com/

----------------

It was early November in years past as I recall and if they haven't set a date yet, I don't think its going to happen.

I just got an E-mail from Doug Frazure, and they may not have had enough time to update their site yet, but the Westminister Buick show at Westminister Buick is on for 19 Nov., 2005, 9 AM to 3 PM-Pot luck again. This will definitely help alleviate the withdrawl symptons for a while.
See, Jeff, there is a turbo Buick God somewhere.

Gary,
Date is 19 Nov 2005 from 9 am to 3 pm.Open to all Buicks, Show Cars, Race cars, Works In Progress Cars, Wagons, Low riders, etc.
You might put a reminder that this is just a show of Buicks, No awards, No trophies, Just Buick people getting together at a Buick Dealership. The dealership normally does cooks ham burgers and hot dogs, I normally bring chili, and those attending to bring a small size dish to share with all. Items to bring: Chips, Finger Food, Macaroni salad, potatoes salad, Olives, Carrot & Celery sticks, etc. Anything that can be shared with others.
Normally the customers and dealership employees all come out and enjoy the cars and the food. Bring what ever non alcoholic beverage you like to drink, No glass containers at the dealership. Hope that helps. Bring your own folding chair to sit on, and a light jacket as some times it does get a little cool.
Gary, Thanks for posting this info. My cell phone is (619) 517-7270 for any questions. That can be posted too.
R/
Doug Frasure
----------------------------------------
This is a good opportunity to show off our cars, and it is exceptionally nice of the So Cal Gran Sports and the dealership to invite the turbo Buicks community. Hope to see everybody there.

Chevota said:
I see you made it home......
-scott wile
---------------------------------------
Yes, thanks, and it certainly drove nice. Drove and rode like a totally different car. Can't wait to order more stuff. Definitely going to run out of money before i run out of mods that I would like to do. That split in the hose going to the wastegate actuator was affecting the car, I think. Seems more responsive going on and coming off of the turbo.

Wells said:
---------------------------------------
Yes, thanks, and it certainly drove nice. Drove and rode like a totally different car. Can't wait to order more stuff. Definitely going to run out of money before i run out of mods that I would like to do. That split in the hose going to the wastegate actuator was affecting the car, I think. Seems more responsive going on and coming off of the turbo.

thats a very old school tunning trick gary, get yourself a boost controller to improve response to the turbo such as RJC boost controller..