Budget upgrading my CSII...

Wahoo

So I would like to do this on a budget, just curious, can I buy the dash speakers, door speakers, and rear deck speakers along with a new radio and harness, will everything work plug in play, or is there going to be issues with the dash speakers?

If the dash speakers have issues, can I just leave them unplugged since theyre bad and crackle? Like i'll just run door and rear deck speakers with the new head unit?

Thx

This is what I did to improve my CSII sound system. It was a big improvement. My original speakers were worn out and cracked. I first added a 3.5 mm aux input jack and tied it into the existing radio. I found instructions on the internet and the correct jack on Ebay. I simply replaced the door speakers with Pioneer TS-61342R and the rear speakers with Pioneer TSA-4103. These made a big change. I left the original dash speakers in place because they are 2ohm and were not ripped. This means that the existing wiring for the speakers will not have to be changed. There is an issue with the speaker ohms and the stock radio.

can you recheck the part numbers? I need to do a budget upgrade to mine.

I found TS-F1634R (6.5'") I thought the front doors were 5.25"..

and TS-A4103 (4x10)

Bob

I have to learn how to type. The door replacement speakers are Pioneer TS-G1342R. Rear are Pioneer TS-A4103. These are direct replacement for stock. The rear need a little force for the bracket latch.