BPG roll call

Slow91z

Turbobuick.com Helper
Staff member
Alright guys who's planning on being there? Looking pretty good for me at the moment.

Sorry to hear that lonnie . I'll be there but no car. I have no cage so I'm not gonna tow 8hrs to run 11's

Thanks Kevin, I call you tomorrow.

Trailer Update:
Like I said before. I went to gated storage facility to pick up the trailer. No trailer to be found. Called police filled out report. I could tell they could care less. Next morning contacted storage asked if they could check tape to see if they caught anything. They told me" NO we don't have time for that." I asked if I could come look to see what I could find. They agreed to let me scan the tape. After 4 hours I see my trailer leaving the storage on the back of a Penske 14ft box truck on Sunday night at about 5:50 PM. I call the detective let him know what I have he tells me he will be off for the next 3 days he will get a copy of the tape next week. Im now pissed. I am thinking the longer we wait the less likely I am to get my trailer. I cant make out tag but can see a truck number and that its a penske truck. I call penske check out truck number they inform me truck was stolen and was involved in an accident. To shorten the story up here is a link. http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...zB7PEkinLVYHvmoXGw.cspx#.UBloixLa0VE.facebook . Needless to say the trailer is in impound. Not much damage but having a hard time getting a release. They told me I would need to pay the $140 tow bill and $25 per day.

Someone steals your trailer and you have to pay the tow bill...that's crap, if nothing else there should be a discount

They should charge that driver with more than 2 involuntary manslaughters.

Sorry I missed the race. I would've raced but haven't finished fixing my fuel issues. Is there a recap of the results?

Wanted to make out to the track & catch up with everyone but couldn't. So do tell...... who walked away with all that big prize money.
Curiosity is killing me!!!!!!!!!
I assume THS had the highest car count.

John Snyder won and Ernie Young was runner up...I believe there is a write up coming with the play by play.