Board member "wavess" feature car for the month of December.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
'87 Rosewood Turbo-T

S5030018.jpg

S5030024.jpg

buick.jpg

thanks 86brick, my car has come along way since i purchased it about 5 years ago. It doesnt have a radical build up but it gets the job done. Thanks again and if anyone has any questions about it i will answer as best i can. I will try this week sometime to get some interior pics and under the hood shots.

thanks 86brick, my car has come along way since i purchased it about 5 years ago. It doesnt have a radical build up but it gets the job done. Thanks again and if anyone has any questions about it i will answer as best i can. I will try this week sometime to get some interior pics and under the hood shots.

If you would like you could share the build-up on the car, doesn't matter if it's a radical one or not as there are a good number of cars on here that are just bolt-on cars or as the Supra community would call them "BPU" meaning basic performance upgrades;) :biggrin: Some interior and motor pics would be nice as well:cool:

That is one of the nicest turbo regals I think ive ever seen. Always loved that color. Someone got their money's worth with that paint job.

Nice one Jon .

Would have been nice to see it in the GMHTP calender ! ! !

Later AJ

My silver car is due for paint and after looking at this car for the last month, im torn between this color and dark metallic blue.

wavess, can i get the paint code off your decklid RPO sticker?

Damn good lookin car.

BW

i didnt know anything about the calendar or i would have tried to put it in there. maybe next year i can put it in there. quick my paint code is 71u and it looks really good when the paint is new like when i got my fillers done. thanks for all the compliments, jon

i didnt know anything about the calendar or i would have tried to put it in there. maybe next year i can put it in there. quick my paint code is 71u and it looks really good when the paint is new like when i got my fillers done. thanks for all the compliments, jon

On the bottom of the RPO code is WA8592 That is the actual paint code number for this shade of blue.

Would you happen to have the waXXXX number? 71u isnt the exact paint color, at least i dont think it is. Usually with metal flake there is 1 to 3 options of flake that could have been avail during different months.

BW

Attachments

• paint code (Small).JPG
    paint code (Small).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 170
sorry for that quick. it is wa8772. let me know if you need anything else.

Thats all i needed, i appreciate it. Im leaning toward that color on my car since it too is a 87 and has the blackout trim.

Are those 16's or 17s? Telestars?
BW