Black Friday at Caspers 25% !

GNVenom

CASPERS_BF.jpg

Yes, 25%.

Enter www.casperselectronics.com and use the coupon code”blackfriday” to get the discount. This applies to all ON-LINE orders over $100 only, no exceptions.

Standard ground shipping is $9.95 for all orders. This discount applies to our stock engine harness, 1986-1987. Now here’s the catch: We will process your order, but won’t ship the engine harness (or any other items we don’t currently have in stock) until the second week in January. Sale applies to all on-line items, whether we have stock or not. Custom engine harnesses do not apply as pricing varies depending on options. Call for pricing on custom harnesses.

And for those of you who are procrastinators or dice-rollers, we will likely have a "Cyber Monday" sale, but no guarantees that it will match this one.

I have a digital dash that needs repaired. Can I get this deal on that as well? I thought I would ask since its probably more labor than
parts.

Hey John, do you know if your fuel/oil logging kit will show correctly on the Fast Edash?

I have a digital dash that needs repaired. Can I get this deal on that as well? I thought I would ask since its probably more labor than
parts.
Digital dash is fair game...send it in.

John, I have a digital dash I need to send as well....unknown working condition. If its repairable that is good, if not you can send it back and i can have parts or if you would like it for parts pay me a core charge for it.

Bryan

John, can your pressure transducer # 107105 be used to log fuel pressure on a powerlogger ? If so I might be interested in one. Thanks Sam

John, I have a digital dash I need to send as well....unknown working condition. If its repairable that is good, if not you can send it back and i can have parts or if you would like it for parts pay me a core charge for it.

Bryan
The digital dash clusters are generally repairable unless the trip odometer is dead. They are pretty much junk if the segment is broken. Otherwise, repairable. Send it in.