Billet drum and input shaft

CornFed

Getting two transmissions built and looking for the best place to get a billet drum and input shaft for one o them. Anyone have any good resources for these?

Thanks

Lonnie Extreme automatics did my stuff.he gets my vote.
I Believe this form has two good transmission builders,maybe more

You cannot go wrong with either Dave or Lonnie, both a great builders and stand behind what they do.

I have to say this. Just because you put good parts in it does not make it a "good" transmission.

I have to say this. Just because you put good parts in it does not make it a "good" transmission.

True. But they also don't wear out, and they prevent "six neutrals", whereas clutch failure typically gives you warning/lets you get it home.

Appreciate all the information guys and feedback. I agree on the throwing good parts at it doesn't make it technically "good" but using a new tranny builder to build two transmissions. This trans started as let's just freshen it up and eventually use in a stock build but after gettti g inside and seeing how smoked the clutches, band, etc were he suggested we at least upgrade some of the basics as it is being done

Just call Dave. He's the guy having the parts made and he will give you the technical advice you need. As nice as his billet parts are,they will do nothing to prevent the smoking of what ever type of clutches you chose to use. That's where his tech support comes in.

http://www.turbobuickperformance.com/