BIG TSM Point Series Announcement

Scott231

Mean Scott
The TSM Point Series is pleased to announce its Title Sponsors for 2007 - T6P.com AND Turbobuick.com. The powers atop these top two Buick websites have inked a Multi-year deal for the Title Sponsorship position. Combined with the T6P.com Title sponsorship from 2006, the series has received major funding for our racers from this site for the second straight year, with more to come! Shane and Jay have seen the overwhelming response to the biggest, baddest ever Turbo Buick racing series that our generation has had the opportunity to be a part of, and stepped up to the plate to be an integral part of the excitement.

Please support these sites by visiting and posting! It's your input that makes these bulletin boards such a great resource.

These sponsorship dollars not only go towards the year-end top point earners, but provide an event-by-event payout as well. Check out the revamped 2007 TSM Point Series website by going to: Turbo Street Modified website . As the TSM Point Series continues to proselytize Turbo Buick racers and sponsors, the class just keeps getting better and better!

We are more than happy to sponsor this great class! Hope it only gets bigger, better, faster:cool:

scott whats up buddy hey i made my best pass tonight 9.75 @ 136 mph 1.363 60 ft Dave at muncie dragstrip is wanting to put on a buick race for us ive spoke with him tonight while i was at the track you can go on muncie dragstrip.com or call him up let me no and we can maybe still do this. in 08