Big Thanks

tiredaylite@330

I would like to thank all those that attended My Dyno outing Final count for the day
27 cars dynoed , Please respond back to me with any comments or suggestions to
make future gatherings even better, I only wish that I had More time to see and talk to everyone that came , I am open to anything , Maybe a large car show /dyno ?
I think we can fit plenty of cars in the lot . Suprise of the day was a 2003 Maxima
that laid down 350+ Hp with No2 Later in the day was 2003 Neon stock that made
220 Hp , Buick leader was Bill Marcano with 500+ as well as a few that were in the 460 range , I had a entirely enjoyable time and want to thank everyone .
ERIC RANKIN
Unlimited Motorsports and Paint Inc .
860-289-1701
ALSO WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE A STARTING LINE
SPONSOR AT LVD DRAGWAY , CHECK OUT OUR BILBOARD NEXT TIME YOUR THERE.:D

Thanks for a great day Eric. Didn't get to talk to ya as you looked pretty busy!! Would have been better if my damn turbo hadn't gone south.:mad: Oh well, there's always next time. I talked to Steve Hill and many others. Overall a very GOOD day!! Hopefully they'll be more Buicks and F-Bodys next time. Thanks again.....................Ken B.

Thanks Eric, had a great time and boy that is a nice shop. I already sent my convertor back and replaced it with a TCI 8" no it spools instantly, just let me get my headers and ill be back!
Otto
This time~ I~ will run open exhaust and 23+ pound of boost

Great day but had to leave early to catch a plane. :(

salvageV6 did fine being first up on the dyno. :)

New best of 381 HP. at 24-25psi. boost on straight 94 pump gas and alky. :D

Met a lot of good TR people and local and far board members.

Even got to work on a car a bit.

Great day and wish I could have stayed longer to see some of the higher output cars on the dyno. :eek:

Thanks again to Eric and Chad! :cool:

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Thanks Eric, had a great time and boy that is a nice shop. I already sent my convertor back and replaced it with a TCI 8" no it spools instantly, just let me get my headers and ill be back!
Otto
This time~ I~ will run open exhaust and 23+ pound of boost

lets see here---

new converter+ new headers+23 lbs. boost =249 rwhp on your car :eek:
hey bruno! :D

that would still be 9 more horspower than you have:p
Mr Performance Transmissions;)
Also my name wont be Bruno after next friday pal!
give me a call Len.
Otto