Big shout out to Nick Micale and Mike Zimmerman thanks for the killer engine

nat86

Awesome oil pressure no leaks beautiful ta stroker engine
db3fddffe41f8da2e30d30980de2ebbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Love mine as well, what cam?

I need to set a beer can on my plenum and video it sitting there idling. 212/212 cam, but engine doesn't even move. Going down exit ramps you have to look to see the rpms, as it feels the engine isnt even running.

Sounds good. Looks like you will have good access with that heater box setup. I have a TA block on order, looking forward to it.

Sounds good. Looks like you will have good access with that heater box setup. I have a TA block on order, looking forward to it.
You're going to love it what camshaft are you going with

Took it out for a spin for the first time with this ta stroker and I love it pretty aggressive camshaft but it's a blast on the street Nick did good

image.jpg

My 215/220 from FTS seems to work ok and it's quiet. Not sure if I'll change it or not.

Last edited:
Something relatively mild. Probably an off the shelf casting

Mild and off the shelf is not a good choice, there are many factors to consider when choosing a cam at that level.

Between Zimmerman and I we lots of experience and knowledge is selecting the proper can grind to suit your build, needs and use.

Using a cam selected by someone that probably has never even driven a GN is not a good way to go?

Mild and off the shelf is not a good choice, there are many factors to consider when choosing a cam at that level.

Between Zimmerman and I we lots of experience and knowledge is selecting the proper can grind to suit your build, needs and use.

Using a cam selected by someone that probably has never even driven a GN is not a good way to go?
Why would I change it when it's working for me? My 215/220 FTS cam pulls past 6000rpm, no valve float, and nice and quiet for my street car.