Best hose for E-85

belsie

As we make the conversion has there been any consensus on the best hose material for E-85 ?? Both feed & return style that anyone has been successful with. Basic hose with or without an fittings is all we need to build our setup.
Any brands, sizes, material and suppliers would be greatly appreciated.............
(y)

Teflon is impervious to just about everything. And the racetronix kit is a great set up at a good price.

Racetronix fuel line kit here , # FLK-G7B1. That's with AN fittings & Racetronix sending unit with AN fittings with filter.

I will be going with Racetronix's braided teflon line and 416lph fuel pump with AN fitting to supply 80lbs Injectors once I relocate. Looks like a great and reliable set up.

i used aeroquip starlite on my install which is teflon lined but a whole lot lighter due to the outer covering...

How can I tell if the lines are Teflon or not w/o removing them? I checked last night and can squeeze them but they have the black braided hose cover. Sorry if this is dumb question I didn't install the fuel system

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How can I tell if the lines are Teflon or not w/o removing them? I checked last night and can squeeze them but they have the black braided hose cover. Sorry if this is dumb question I didn't install the fuel system

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Most Teflon hose is pretty stiff and you have to watch your bend radius because it is easy to kink , and I can't squeeze mine .

Does anyone have pics on how to run the lines from the rear of the engine to the fuel rail? I can't seem to figure it out without bending the lines to attach to the fuel rail. Appreciate any help.

I ran -10AN stainless steel braided Teflon hose. DO NOT run rubber hose. Ask me how I know! If you want hard lines, run SS tubing but it will be very time-consuming.
Conrad

I ran -10AN stainless steel braided Teflon hose. DO NOT run rubber hose. Ask me how I know! If you want hard lines, run SS tubing but it will be very time-consuming.
Conrad
Just run SS braided hose you get from the local race shop. It is nitrile rubber. I prefer dual feed from the rear of the fuel rails.

Goodridge Series 811 or the lighter Series 910. Very nice to work with. No fumes with the PTFE.