Berlin Turnpike 5/19

conn84gn

I'll be going get there around 5:00
Who else is going
weather is going to be good

Brian! You are out of hibernation??? Panera Bread cruise is that night, planning on being there between 4 - 4:30 to get a good spot.

Hi Mark
Just haven't been on the board much See you there Wife is planning on tagging a long.

Be nice to get a bunch of buicks there!

Your cat looks like my lazy tuxedo!:D
BUDDY-4.JPG

Ugh.... I never get to go to any shows... Someone please set one up at one of my carnivals so I can be there. Im in east haven at our lady of pompeii later this summer. Or in milford in the fall by the church off gulf st by the old milford academy campus

Saw some really nice Buick tonight. Some drove through Burger King and didn't stop.

Allan G.

Jimmy, Better watch you post count, you are getting out of control.

Allan G.

I just don't have much intelligent to say in most cases so I keep quiet to maintain a somewhat respectable image. lol Your car looked great, I am very impressed. Both of them did in fact. Nice to see so many Buicks out last night, I think 8 or so?

I just don't have much intelligent to say in most cases so I keep quiet to maintain a somewhat respectable image. lol Your car looked great, I am very impressed. Both of them did in fact. Nice to see so many Buicks out last night, I think 8 or so?

Thanks for the compliments. We should find a place to park together next time so we can have a nice photo with all the Turbo Regals that showed up.

Allan G.

The wife wanted to go out on the bike and we didn't get home until later.....sound like I missed a good one!:mad:

Where exactly is this place? I'm in NW RI right next to putnam and all that, wondering how much of a ride it would be for me...Mike

Where exactly is this place? I'm in NW RI right next to putnam and all that, wondering how much of a ride it would be for me...Mike

Basically your looking for Rte 5/15 Wilbur Cross Highway/Berlin Tpke. Newington, CT and your looking at an hour + drive from Putnam CT.

you and i are like 20 minutes from eachother.i went,it was pretty cool. was my 2nd time in 6 weeks or so. we can hookm up the next time and roll in together.