Battery wiring diagram

turbo chris1970

Engine bay
Hey y'all can anybody out there send me a wiring diagram of where
The positive battery cable route from the battery to the starter is located my cable clips that hold the cable to the frame have broken due to chemical contaminants or old age and need replacing so it's a tight fit and would like an idea on what I'm up against so any help from the community would be very appreciated thanks, Chris

If it helps, Casper's sells a longer battery cable to avoid it burning on the downpipe. I think I also read recently that you could use the battery cable made for the v-8 Regal, as it is longer, too.

Could always route through the frame just drill a hole and use a grommet . U can get a longer one from any auto parts store . Just a option.

If it helps, Casper's sells a longer battery cable to avoid it burning on the downpipe. I think I also read recently that you could use the battery cable made for the v-8 Regal, as it is longer, too.
Thanks much appreciated,one clamp breaks and my battery cable melts up against my headers and down pipe a longer cable is the answer now I just have to figure out which one to go with,any suggestions
If you were to do it