Bates 2017

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
Thanks guys! This really made my year. I can't get over the turn out! There was a lot of cars and then the caravan came!! I got a bunch of pics this year. II'll sort through and post.
89dc608294ac332699bc2e82b58105ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was amazed by how many people came to the show. The turnout keeps getting bigger every year. I know they always say that about other events but here its true. There were some beautiful cars, I met some great people and the weather was picture perfect. Hats off to Mike and his crew, Eric, Nick and his whole family, Lou and everyone else that made this happen! (y) I forgot to mention Pete and his killer artwork for the shirts and posters.

Thanks Again!

Neal

Ralph,

You're a good sport. I though you'd be upset because you didn't walk away with all the raffle prizes. ;)

Neal

Sorry Ralph!
The Most enjoyable event yet!! ..... I liked the fiesta! Gracious Amigos!
Thank you to all the event organizers! Well done!

Glad everyone had fun! Mike, Nick, and I have already started planning next year's event...before we even left Bates.

Keep the pics coming so I can flaunt them at the vendors to let them know we are possibly the BIGGEST TB event in the US. [emoji106]

I've already started to prepare some of the vendor ticklers for next year's raffle using some of our awesome pics!

-E$

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk