ATTN EVERYONE: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!

Man I wish I wouldn't have read this I need an opportunity like this right now but im stuck in California
No one should feel stuck anywhere, especially there. I saw the end coming way back, and got the heck out. Moved to greener pastures.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM Clint and hopefully my message will relay some insight towards our last conversation.

Have a great day,
Gregg :)

Sucks you guys are in NC
I bet you could use a
master mechanic , transmission , differential builder with electrical and resto exp. who had 13 turbo regals.

I can dream

Sucks you guys are in NC
I bet you could use a
master mechanic , transmission , differential builder with electrical and resto exp. who had 13 turbo regals.

I can dream
WIlling to relocate??? Call if you are

Hi Clint! I want to say we've met, but that would have been @10+ years ago at this point...(Lake Jordan Picnic? event at Charlotte?)...AND...its a long shot for me at this point, but i will be keeping an eye on this thread...

Hi Clint! I want to say we've met, but that would have been @10+ years ago at this point...(Lake Jordan Picnic? event at Charlotte?)...AND...its a long shot for me at this point, but i will be keeping an eye on this thread...
Give Richard a call 3366843653