ATTN EVERYONE: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
RCG is continuing to expand and we are looking for individuals that have a passion to work on these cars and learn hands on from Richard Clark himself on every aspect of these legendary cars. Please send a resume / application to richardclarksgarage@gmail.com with "employment opportunity" in the subject line. We are looking for the best talent out there so if you feel that is you, now is the time to shine and show us at RCG what your made of. Applications will be taken on a first come / first serve basis. When we receive it we will take the time to look thru and are hoping to find some incredible talent out there!! Good luck and send your info to us immediately!!! Looking forward to hearing from you and good luck!!

Sounds like a great opportunity. I will contact after I return from Colorado next month if I am not offered employment. Do you have an idea of how many positions are going to be available?

Potentially depends on how good the candidates are. We have room for several however we are not willing to settle for someone who wont fit the bill.. This is definately a good opportunity for someone with the drive and willingness to WANT to learn how to work on these cars specifically and we are thriving as we speak. We currently have 18 cars on site in various stages of repair PLUS 13 more on a standy by list waiting for their turn to be able to bring their car here for repair or upgrades.

I understand. Although I was never a professional ASE mechanic I did all the work on my cars since '85 until I sold my '92 MR2 Turbo and then my 2jzgte swapped '95 SC300.

Best of luck in your search.

Potentially depends on how good the candidates are. We have room for several however we are not willing to settle for someone who wont fit the bill.. This is definately a good opportunity for someone with the drive and willingness to WANT to learn how to work on these cars specifically and we are thriving as we speak. We currently have 18 cars on site in various stages of repair PLUS 13 more on a standy by list waiting for their turn to be able to bring their car here for repair or upgrades.

Clint make that 14 on standby as I am coming back

Ray

I'll work for minimum wage if it means my car getting finished :) I'll even throw in some free electrical work... On second thought its my mechanical work that should be free :vomit:

You guys seem swamped hope you get the help you need.

image.jpg
If it were not for my 5 year old nephew...I would be there already. I could leave everything else behind and relocate...except him.

The mechanical work is the easy part, it is the electrical/wiring part that if often the hurdle. I was once a copier technician in the late '80s and early '90s and schematics will save one a lot of headaches....and a voltmeter of course.

I believe the biggest asset one can bring to the table is desire and passion. If you love your work it is not really work is it?

Cmon guys / gals. We have not had ONE SINGLE app or resume sent in. I KNOW people are out there looking for a job......

Would you consider a 22 year old kid that has absolutely minimal automotive experience or knowledge?

Would you consider a 22 year old kid that has absolutely minimal automotive experience or knowledge?

If you have a passion for these cars and a willingness to learn then everyone is welcome to give it a try.

You will miss EVERY SHOT that you choose not to take. Whats the worst that can happen??

If you have a passion for these cars and a willingness to learn then everyone is welcome to give it a try.

You will miss EVERY SHOT that you choose not to take. Whats the worst that can happen??

The 22 year old is my son. ;) I'll see what he thinks about it, he would have to move out there from AZ.

View attachment 293148 If it were not for my 5 year old nephew...I would be there already. I could leave everything else behind and relocate...except him.
My word Donnie, you would fit like a glove at Richards place, have him buy a CNC mill a EDM and you,Clint and Richard would kick serious ass. However I do get the uncle thing. Good looking kid. Wish you well

Great talking with you today Clint, I appreciate that you took the time to contact me directly. I am getting all my duck's in a row for the trip and if I stumble upon any hurdles that could delay my trip I will contact you immediately.

Gregg

PS, I am bringing my fishing gear....just incase things git crazy! lol :p:)