Attention Date Change- Date Change For Lacr Race

hurstbuick

THE RACE AT LACR IN PALMDALE, CA ON APRIL 23 HAS BEEN CHANGE TO APRIL 24, SUNDAY

Hey guys, The date for the race at LACR has been change to April 24, 2005 Sunday, one day later because of scheduling conflict the track owner just told me its still a one (1) day event. We will be racing in our own classes with eliminations and PRIZE $$$$ We would get at lease 4 to 5 qualifing rounds before elimintions if not more qualifing rounds and remember this is a 1/4 mile track. The only requirement I would need is for all to fill out a Pre-registration form with $ 20 deposit to guarantee you will be there for a spot in the event. Remember its a 1 day race only. To do this program and make it work I would need a minimum of 25 cars to Pre-register to guarantee the track and the club it would be worth our time and effort. You have 2 ways to Pre-Register one way is to pay by credit card on the web site and also fill out flyer form and fax back to me at 714-772-6201 or email form to me at hurstbuick@aol.com the second way is print out flyer and fill out and mail back with your check to club P.O. Box 8687, Anaheim, CA 92812-0687. Remember I need all in by no later than April 19, 2005 " Hope to see you all at the races"

If you have any questions feel free to call the club Hotline at 714-772-6201 Remember the magic number is 25 Cars Minimum.

Don't forget the 13th Annual BUICKS AT BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW June 5, 2005 for more info go to the Club Web site at http://www.bgnra.org and check out the Flyer on the event and the race at LACR

Thanks, Steve Hurst, BGNRA

REGARDING LACR RACE, PALMDALE, CA NEW INFO

ATTENTION PLEASE; I HAVE AN UPDATE CONCERNING THE DATE OF THE RACE AT LACR, PALMDALE, CALIFONRA! IT NOW HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE ORIGINAL DATE OF SATURDAY, APRIL 23RD, (ALL OTHER DETAILS REMAIN THE SAME)

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE

STEVE HURST, BGNRA