Attention All South Florida Tb Club Members.

Riiiiigggghhhhttttt!!!!!!

No SHAWN!!!!!!

Just stating a fact as these guys need alittle bit more motivation to get off their butts....

Tony

WHats up Tony, it's been a long time scince I saw your name here. I appologize on my behalf for not being able to make the last towers meet but I didn't want to risk the drive over there with the way my car is runnig. (bad Cam, leaky fuel presure regulator..etc) Those are the same reasons why I couldn't run my car the day we meet up at the track. :mad: :mad: . IT SUCKS!

I realized that we have to have a very active board and get everybody into it if we want to have a big turn out at our meets at towers. Thats why I started this tread. If we get everybody involved and hyped like the first time, we'll have 30 cars every time. Emails and newsletters aren't going to work right away because some of us (Me too :D ) don't check the TB.com email very often. Plus we're just getting this stated and it's going to take a few months for everyone get into the swing of things (4th Friday towers, 1st Thurs. Caretta....etc). Bottom line is that it has to start here, on the Board like it did the first time.

It was rainning pretty bad last night and I had to wait for some of my relatives from outta state so I wasn't able to make it last night. From what I heard, Boost was the only one out there.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make t to the track tonight. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: FREAKEN CAM! :mad:

thanks for everyones help last night. Going from 14.4 to 13.8 was a real gain just by leaving with some boost. I only left with 3lbs, so next time I will take it up to 5+ and see how it goes. I will see how it goes, I only run street gas and street tires. It was my first time, so I have a good place to start. I will definately lighten up my load (3900lbs).

moroso

BTW, the track sucked last night. I got there right at 6 when they opened. I was there until they stopped us at 11 and I only got 2 runs in. There wasn't a lot of people, it was just that the other classes (non-sportsman) kept blowing up and they had to clean the track. There must have been five 30 minute breaks for clean up.

I like to drive, and I like to hang out, but 3hrs travel time and 5 hours waiting for two runs aint happening...

Please see new thread on "SFTBC track night"...