Attended the Glock Armors course

OhioC5

Underwear model
Received my Glock Armors certification today. Well, I passed the course and test, the actual certificate will be here in 4 to 6 weeks. The Glock instructor tells me I'm able to order parts and authorized to make repairs immediately. It was a good course, I learned a lot. I somehow ended up with 4 Glocks so I figured why not. Field tests on my 26 have already revealed an issue.

I wouldn't mind fixing it for you, parts are dirt cheap. Say the trigger and trigger bar need replaced it cost $10.00. Of course we wouldn't know with out looking at it or describing an issue. It takes about $30.00 to replace most of the wearable parts.

Let me add, Glock with send replacement parts for older generations for free too.

As simplistic as the Glock is... Is there an advantage to taking the course? I have two G19's, a G20, and a G29 with the G20 and one of the G19's fairly ramped up for better performance. The G29 is my EDC and the other G19 is my wife's EDC, and the they all run 100%. I've perfomed all the work to them w/o any training... I'm just wondering what the course would offer me??

K.