anyone who went to vegas nationals

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
I finally got the video on my computer of the vegas nationals event. I wanted to post and make sure that everyone who attended does not object to me posting the video. It will be in 3 clips about 80mb each, and is raw none edited. About 30min of video.

If you feel you dont want ur runs posted let me know, but as an ensentive....clip #3 includes the naughty school girl comp. :D and 5 minutes of my lil cusin 12 y.o. driving my 600 GNX on GT4 @ Nurburgring.

Let me know so I can try to get this hosted before i leave for Florida, thx guys. The video's will probably be hosted on t6p.com, and if so i will edit this post and link you guys to it.

XxDarkSidexX said:
I finally got the video on my computer of the vegas nationals event. I wanted to post and make sure that everyone who attended does not object to me posting the video. It will be in 3 clips about 80mb each, and is raw none edited. About 30min of video.

If you feel you dont want ur runs posted let me know, but as an ensentive....clip #3 includes the naughty school girl comp. :D and 5 minutes of my lil cusin 12 y.o. driving my 600 GNX on GT4 @ Nurburgring.

Let me know so I can try to get this hosted before i leave for Florida, thx guys. The video's will probably be hosted on t6p.com, and if so i will edit this post and link you guys to it.

hey sent you a pm on t6p.com