Any vendors planning any built transmission specials soon?

Steve

I am in need of a billet 200r4 and I wanted to see if any of our board vendors are planning any holiday specials? Thanks!

I do know one other guy that is in need of a built 200r4 so there is 3 already!

Via an email exchange with Lonnie at EA - "On an order of 5 Units. $2100 Delivered 48 states other than Long Island NY and some other locations in NY." This is for a stage 2 transmission. No core charge.

Last edited:
Considering they're normally $2300 plus shipping I'd say that's a pretty stellar deal. And good for 750HP it should work for just about anyone with a 109. For the record I am not in for one.

Just to let everyone know I started this thread but I have already ordered an EA Stage 3 200r4.

Got loonies stage 3 and couldn't be happier

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I will email Lonnie to see if we can make this happen with just 4 customers.

For those that are game, which stage transmission do you want?

Just as a note, I have also emailed Lonnie about discounted pricing for stage 1 and 3 transmissions.

I'll keep yall posted.

I will email Lonnie to see if we can make this happen with just 4 customers.

For those that are game, which stage transmission do you want?

Just as a note, I have also emailed Lonnie about discounted pricing for stage 1 and 3 transmissions.

I'll keep yall posted.

You might ask Lonnie if mine could count towards the group buy. I have already paid for mine but maybe it could count towards the total to help you guys.

On an order of 5 units:

Stage 1 - $1800
Stage 2 - $2100
Stage 3 - $3100

Above prices include delivery to most states, excluding Long island and some places in NY where they charge an extreme fee to deliver.

What do you all think?

I just heard back from Lonnie and he said that the Stage 3 I ordered could count for 1 of the 5 units needed for the group buy which is really nice of Lonnie. So if you guys have 4 orders between you it looks like it's on!

Thanks Steve.

I haven't checked in with Lonnie about how to order, but perhaps emailing him before ordering, and referencing this thread, will help us get this special pricing.

I have been offering a trans rebuild/converter combo Holiday discount on my custom Standard, Standard Plus and Pro Plus Builds. Call me for more details

David Husek
516-285-1103

I have been offering a trans rebuild/converter combo Holiday discount on my custom Standard, Standard Plus and Pro Plus Builds. Call me for more details

David Husek
516-285-1103

Dave, sending you an email. Don't want to bother you with a call on a Holiday