Any thoughts on this car?

626gn

Pending carfax and third party inspection, can any of your seasoned eyes out there spot any potential problems that I should be aware of? Besides the possible rust issues on the bottom of the passenger door and in the trunk and the obvious misplacement of the badges, is there anything else I should be concerned with? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Aloha

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/275338-87-gn-68k-miles-beautiful-12-900-pictures.html

Other than its a T-top car and this is Hawaii?

UNLESS the car is going to be garage kept, the T-tops will allow sunlight in, thus baking the seats, dash and center console.

Most T-top cars did not wear well here...

Other than its a T-top car and this is Hawaii?

UNLESS the car is going to be garage kept, the T-tops will allow sunlight in, thus baking the seats, dash and center console.

Most T-top cars did not wear well here...

Totally agree. A T-top car really isn't my first choice. Too many other issues in addition to the one's you already mentioned. But the car seemed like a good deal for the asking price. Plus I've been getting a little impatient. Been looking for a long time. Unfortunately or fortunately someone beat me too it. Thanks for your input.

Sorry my reply came so late...

I spent 8 years or so trying to find a good car here for a good price.

Mine isnt perfect, but it is a well-preserved example that was well maintained and not beat on too hard...

That grey T that was for sale was very nice... dont know who has it now.

8 years!? Don't know if I have the patience to wait that long...but I need to constantly remind myself to BE patient before I end up buying a mistake!

I saw that grey T in the ads a while back, nice car, but not into the T's enough to buy one myself. Think I caught a glimpse of it in Kahala about 3 weeks ago...

Gotta be patient... I've seen lo mile cars here sell cheap... in fact FTC has a real low mile car that DMV screwed the pooch on the mileage...

dont know if he ever straightened it out.

He got a good deal on that....

Mine had 113K when I got it..... mostly original with some mild bolt-ons. Very happy with the car and the price I paid considering what a lot of these cars look like.

I can only hope to find a car I'll be happy with long after the purchase...like you. There is an awful lot of crappy cars out there that I had to weed through but I'm currently checking out a car in Florida that is mostly stock, 2nd owner, 30k miles, original paint and 'supposedly' mint interior. Just waiting on some specific photos I asked him to take before I decide to send an inspector to check it out for me...We'll see what happens. I have to admit though, being on the hunt for one of these cars is kinda exciting in itself!