Any Sc guys???

justin84

done
I'll be moving in just a couple months from Mi to the Charleston/Summerville area. Checking out if there are any turbo guys in the area???;)

There are a lot of GN/St/Ty folks in NC. Check out GM-Turbo6 in Yahoo Groups! We meet at Autofare 2x year and get together monthly all around NC.
Conrad
Hot Air
E85 Moderator
Albemarle, NC
alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net

I live in darlington sc I have a 87 stage 2 GN . There are 3 GN owners in Darlington 1 stock my stage2 and my buds car a all out race but still he still drives it on the st. Somtimes. If u send me your email I will send u some pics if u like.but welcome to sc glad to have ya.

Bunch of folks scattered across the carolinas, once in a blue moon there is an impromptu gathering in Myrtle Beach as well.

Im in Florence .. I use to be a regular in Darlington on wed night then go to midway on sunday :cool: Ive seen the stock car in Darlington before and another 1 @ the track on 20's but i havent seen your stage 2 car or the Drag car your talking abt. My bud in florence has a 86 marron T-type.

I don't race my car on the track in Darlington I have been to 7/10 two times but I don't care to track race anymore . The other car I am talking about belongs to Todd from Darlington also my buddy Chad just got a 87GN last month and I have another buddy Stephen he has a all stock 86 GN . Todd has got Street Lite Billetspeciaites wheels on it now he does TRY to drive it on the st. ,anyway my name is Lance I had a 70 ss nova 427 power glide etc. It went 6.30 in the 1/8 on motor and 5.87 on the plate I never did hit the fogger . I sold it to Brad he is a Highway patroleman in Florence . I think I meet u one time before I got my GN I believe I ask u if u wanted to sell your car.

I don't race my car on the track in Darlington I have been to 7/10 two times but I don't care to track race anymore . The other car I am talking about belongs to Todd from Darlington also my buddy Chad just got a 87GN last month and I have another buddy Stephen he has a all stock 86 GN . Todd has got Street Lite Billetspeciaites wheels on it now he does TRY to drive it on the st. ,anyway my name is Lance I had a 70 ss nova 427 power glide etc. It went 6.30 in the 1/8 on motor and 5.87 on the plate I never did hit the fogger . I sold it to Brad he is a Highway patroleman in Florence . I think I meet u one time before I got my GN I believe I ask u if u wanted to sell your car.

Cool....

Let's see a few pics of the stage II. Is this the car you bought off of SteveV?

Cool....

Let's see a few pics of the stage II. Is this the car you bought off of SteveV?
What is your email that way I can send u some pic, also no I did not buy the car from Steave V but he is the guy who did all the work to it motor,trans.etc. He is very good . I changed the converter and bigger air system Nitto tires on the back but for the most part everything else was already done. Anyway send me your email and I can send u some pic. My email is gavinxman@yahoo u can send it there if u want . Latter:biggrin:

Shaw AFB

Hey guys! There's 3 of us with GN's here at Shaw AFB.. my 87 and two other's with 86's. :cool:

You guys (and gals) from SC are welcome to run up to 353 Harwood Street, Albemarle, NC on 2/20 to mingle with other members of GM_Turbo6 group. We always have a great time! Most get here before lunch to do some bench racing. We normally go out to a local BBQ for lunch. I have a large shop with a single 4-post lift so you could do inspection of underside or some minor work on your car. Come one, come all!!!
Conrad Carter
704-983-2302 (work)
704-467-1310 (cell)

Im one of those 86 guys from shaw, hopefully mine will be back up and running by then. might just have to... see what the kids got going on. sweet!!:D

NO chit!!! I'm in florence too! I've heard of a few others here in town, but never seen any around. I live out by south florence HS, just sout of it on 52 off green acres rd in a little development, not the trailer park though. Be out there this weekend giving her some goodies...stop by.

I mess with the ricers on the weekends in the parking lot across from taco bell:D

what kina TR do u have an what mods...... I took the moded TTA to town one night guy sweard it had a 305 -or 350 with the lil 212/212 cam lol

Driving to see my mom in the hospital she broke her ankle today on the steps. I going to drive the GN . R u guys working on anything today? I will be leaving there at 4:30 if nothing bad happens. Later

HELO, I'VE BEEN TRING TO POST A NOTICE HERE BUT IT WON'T WORK FOR SOME REASON. IF YOU COULD SINCE YOU OWN A GN. THE POST WOULD BE:
SOMEONE STOLE MY 87 GN FRIDAY MORNING FROM MY HOUSE IN LITTLE RIVER S.C.
JUST GOT NEW PAINT AND WAS ALMOST DONE WITH INTERIOR
THE TAG NUMBER IS auq358
VIN NUMBER 1G4GJ1179HP457658 IF YOU COULD HELP SPREAD WORK IT WOULD BE VERY NICE I BOUGHT MY GN BRAND NEW IN 88. THE POLICE HAVE IT ON THE NATIONAL LIST FOR STOLEN CARS DON'T KNOW IF THAT WILL WORK. THANK YOU TAZ69SC

I mess with the ricers on the weekends in the parking lot across from taco bell:D

what kina TR do u have an what mods...... I took the moded TTA to town one night guy sweard it had a 305 -or 350 with the lil 212/212 cam lol

86 GN. picked it up last spring cheap. thats really the only reason i have one, couldn't afford the others i saw. LOL. I used to drive by there with my VW and screw with those kids. Haven't found anything up there to mess with it let alone the GN. but know theres ones around town to jack the VW up...GN mods....yeah lots of new stuff not quite perfect yet...

side note, is sat in NC an all guys thing? just so i can figure out what to tell the wife. thanks

SLIM86,
This is NOT a guys only event. Our un-official leader is a gal...name is Cheryl! She has a GN and a Typhoon! Everyone is welcome!!
Conrad Carter
alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net
704-983-2302 (office)
704-467-1310 (cell)

Shop address is:
353 Harwood Street
Albemarle, NC 28001

located at intersection of Old Charlotte Road and Harwood Street.

86 GN. picked it up last spring cheap. thats really the only reason i have one, couldn't afford the others i saw. LOL. I used to drive by there with my VW and screw with those kids. Haven't found anything up there to mess with it let alone the GN. but know theres ones around town to jack the VW up...GN mods....yeah lots of new stuff not quite perfect yet...

side note, is sat in NC an all guys thing? just so i can figure out what to tell the wife. thanks
I going to the track this Saturday . I said I was not going to race my car there but I have been called out. It's has nothing to do with Darlington it's my home track , but it's the fact that the guy would not do it in the st. Again .So I am going to be a good little boy and do it at the track. He is going to be racing a FORD I hated to even to type that but yes I will be racing yet another Mustang wish me luck . If I win this time it will be the 2nd time , I think he went and spent some $ I hope so . If any of u guys get a chance come buy Sat. In Darlington 3:00 p.m

Wish I could go. I have to go to the beach for my daughters dance comp. Get someone to video it and let us know how the track prep was/is. Good luck