Any good mechanics in Jacksonville?

N

Not-a-Monte

Hello, does anyone know of any good mechanics for GN's in the Jacksonville Florida area?

man where are all these jacksonville turbo guys coming from? Anybody else noticed this? as for the question......in jacksonville...you might want to try speedcraft or tachyon racing.
i talked to the guy at tachyon 2 weeks ago...he seemed pretty knowledgable but i dont know anybody that has got a motor from him. There was a t-type in the shop when i was there though. Give him a call.

SpeedCraft does almost exclusively imports; Dwight is my friend but he'd probably tell you to call me. :) I've never heard of Tachyon. You're welcome to give me a call and tell me what you're after; maybe I can help you out.

(904) 272-8661 (home)
(904) 542-2751x127 (work)

Originally posted by KendallF
SpeedCraft does almost exclusively imports; Dwight is my friend but he'd probably tell you to call me. :) I've never heard of Tachyon. You're welcome to give me a call and tell me what you're after; maybe I can help you out.

(904) 272-8661 (home)
(904) 542-2751x127 (work)

Kendall is a good guy. I would give him a call.
Regards,
Jeff

thanks for the offer, I dont need any work done yet but ill write down your number for when the time comes. I could use some advice on some mods I was thinking about though.

Kendall or any other board members will be glad to help you out on anything you might need. If you need dealer services, I would suggest Terry Buick on Blanding Blvd. The service manager is Doug Fiser. That service department is receptive to TR's. A few guys down there owns some.