Antenna adapter

buicktom61

Hi,
I want to put a AC Delco Radio out of a 1992 Buick Park Avenue in my GN. I bought the cable connector which fit perfectly. My problem is the right antenna adapter. The female connecter in my PA Radio is smaler than the male plug from the antenna. Anybody knows what the right adapter is and where to get.

Thanks for your help.
Greetings from Germany
Thomas

Buicktom61, I always had luck finding hard to find audio accessories at www,crutchfield.com . Good luck my Buick friend !!

Hi,
I want to put a AC Delco Radio out of a 1992 Buick Park Avenue in my GN. I bought the cable connector which fit perfectly. My problem is the right antenna adapter. The female connecter in my PA Radio is smaler than the male plug from the antenna. Anybody knows what the right adapter is and where to get.

Thanks for your help.
Greetings from Germany
Thomas
I know this is an old thread but I'm having a similar problem but not exactly. I DO have the adapter for the antenna wire but I can't figure out where to connect the power wire for making the electric antenna go up and down?

Claude.

check the sticky at the beginning of this forum. I believe it says the plnk wire supplies the antenna

check the sticky at the beginning of this forum. I believe it says the plnk wire supplies the antenna
Thanks but in the meantime, I found the problem…It's the wire (flat, black connector with three wires) coming from the antenna which had to be plugged into the relay above to the right of the glove box… Problem solved. Thank you!