Another custom Glock I did

larry33kc

This was a custom job I did for a lady who wanted something different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 477
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 452
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 462
Nice job. Do you do this as a business or just a side job. Would love get my 23 done up some day.

Nice job. Do you do this as a business or just a side job. Would love get my 23 done up some day.
Both. I've beed doing these on the side at home.
I started doing trigger jobs and frame mods and then I bought some Police trade in guns. These usually have some amount of holster wear. So I started doing Cerakoting to make them look better and now its the main thing I do. Most people around here seem to want something for nothing so triggers, and frame mods aren't something a lot of people around here will pay for. They want the best bang for their buck.

I can do anything as long as it's completely disassembled. I only work on Glocks because they are easy so the disassembly is easy, and there are no issues for me to worry about.
I'm thinking about doing car parts also.

It's funny I have really fell in love with that Burnt Bronze color. It looks even better in person.
I'm thinking about doing my valve cover, dog house, manifold, cold side turbo in it. They also have a line of high temp colors that is supposed to be good past 2000deg that I might try.

Well here's another one.

This one is the little brother G39 (My EDC) to its big brother G22.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Really like that burnt bronze too, I have an AR lower I been thinking about doing in that. Nice work, love my glock!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thank you, I haven't officially jumped into doing AR's yet, been too busy doing hand guns. But I will do one of mine first when thing slow down.

Here's a few I have done.

That is awesome, really helps that judge out! Fun hangun, if I sent you a frame what would you charge?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I need to get a quote from you on doing an Ithaca 12 gauge. It was my late father in laws, it was left behind the seat of a truck and got rusted up. I took it apart and got it freed up and working but it's pitted all to hell. My brother in law currently has it and is looking into coatings. What do you do in the case of rust?

I'd meet you in person to drop it off

IMG_1776.PNG
Everything that is to be coated is sandblasted with extra focus on the rusted areas before coating. Let me know if you just want part of the whole gun done. Also color you want.

These are my favorite kind of jobs. They really mean something to somebody.