Another 9 second 109

[Lonnie is a 1a type of quy and is building my engine, transmission, and installing his very own intercooler on my gn. It should be ready this week.

QUOTE=KevinB;1611511]9.979@ 136.65 w/ a 1.486 60'

109 bored 234 cid
K1 rods
Wiseco pistons
Eagle crank
RJC girdle
stock main caps
Ported GN1 heads
Head clamps
SCE head gaskets
Scorpion 1.65 rockers
FTS 215/220 hyd roller cam
ported stock intake
V1 intercooler
Innovative 70 xtrim turbo
96 pound injectors
Accel Gen7 DFI
th 400 w/brake
Bradco torque converter
Ford 9" w/3.50 gears and spool
28x10.5 M/T "s"
Junk suspension
Double pumper w/ -8 feed and -6 return
Car weighs 3550 w/ me in it.

I'd like to thank Lonnie Diers. He built the engine, transmission, intercooler, and tuned it. His stuff is top notch. My car/drivetrain has about 30 low ten second passes on it so far with no problems. Also would like to thank Kip Asplund for my parts and helping me out with my converter selection. Thanks also to Tom Robison and Eric (xcessiv) for being at the track and helping me out every time I go.[/QUOTE]

Went to the track tonight to make sure everything was good. Almost put the car into the wall a few times:eek: Junk track!!

Anyways, I managed one full run: 9.965 @ 136.8. Best so far. After this run, I loaded it backup instead of risking breaking something before BPG.

Sounds like your car is jamin. Great job KevinB. :) Another 9 second car that Lonnie Diers had has his hands into. :eek:

That's Excellent!

That's Excellent! I can only Imagine what it's like to go that fast, after fighting for the 11's!

That's Excellent! I can only Imagine what it's like to go that fast, after fighting for the 11's!

This summer was the first time I had a car faster than 11 seconds. It's definitely a rush:) I like brake boosting it on the highway @ 60 mph. :biggrin: It originally started out as a high 10 second combo...just got a little out of hand last winter during the build.

This summer was the first time I had a car faster than 11 seconds. It's definitely a rush:) I like brake boosting it on the highway @ 60 mph. :biggrin: It originally started out as a high 10 second combo...just got a little out of hand last winter during the build.

LOL my bulid has gotten alittle out of hand also damn you Mike L for offering stroker kits for a reasonable price :biggrin: Now the rest of the car is gonna have to be updated :frown: you only live once lol how do you like driving it around Kevin with the th400?

LOL my bulid has gotten alittle out of hand also damn you Mike L for offering stroker kits for a reasonable price :biggrin: Now the rest of the car is gonna have to be updated :frown: you only live once lol how do you like driving it around Kevin with the th400?

The 400 is fine on the street. The reverse manual vb makes it fun. At 65 mph, it turns around 2700 rpm or so on 275/60/15's with a 3.50 gear.