Anna Millers get-together (1/31/03)

At least no one was badly hurt, and you're insured. :)

I heard through the grapevine, that you bought a bike with a sidecar recently. Any chance that you'll be painting it yellow, with red and blue striping? Change! Switch-on! 1-2-3! :p :D :D

BTW, Cale and Keith- Nice to finally meet you guys. :)

Cale- I'm afraid that you have to be at least 21 to own/drive a GN! :D

4 more months!

Originally posted by Geoff87
BTW, Cale and Keith- Nice to finally meet you guys. :)

Cale- I'm afraid that you have to be at least 21 to own/drive a GN! :D

4 more months till I can 'legally' drive my GN then huh? ;)

Re: 4 more months!

Originally posted by Cale22
4 more months till I can 'legally' drive my GN then huh? ;)

What?! Not 21 yet? Then that means you have to leave the GN in my possession until then.:D:D I'm only doing this for your own safety.:rolleyes: :D

It was great to finally meet you Geoff and Gay, and it was a pleasure to meet you again Steve and Cale.:) You both have nice cars.

Keith,

As usual, it's always a pleasure talking story with you. The same can be said for Gay and Geoff, too. Too bad my evening was cut short, otherwise I would've stayed longer.:(
Cale, like I said earlier, it was a pleasure meeting you and Ian. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other at future "meets".:D

It's talking to guys like yourselves that motivate me to stay with TRs and to keep the GN in the family.
Talk to you guys later.

Steve

Originally posted by Geoff87
At least no one was badly hurt, and you're insured. :)

I heard through the grapevine, that you bought a bike with a sidecar recently. Any chance that you'll be painting it yellow, with red and blue striping? Change! Switch-on! 1-2-3! :p :D :D

I'll need the funny helmet too!

LOL

Rob

LOL

Anyone volenteering for the job of riding this monstrosity?

I wouldn't get caught dead riding it

I'm just glad that no one said anything about training wheels...
\
Rob

Well, since you asked...

Hey Rob,

If you're too embarrassed to ride the bike with the sidecar, I'll *gladly* take them off your hands. Hell, I'll even come pick it up. Free!:D
Just let me know when you want me to come and put an end to this issue for you once and for all.:D
Since the newer bike is going to be laid up for a while, might as well start fixing the older one up so you can get back in the wind.
Hope you're doing OK. Take care.

Steve

Steve, I'll ride it,

Just not if its painted yellow, blue and red with the funny helmet.and the required guitar over my shoulder.
BTW, one of my friends so graciously lent me his '00 dyna-lowrider to use for the duration. (the original owner of Tylers car) The only stipulation was that I clean it while it is in my care...

rob