And you all thought Dr. Boost was a nice guy!!

Yah, I remember that, in the picture you see Dr. Boost was on the phone. He was on the phone with me asking me how to put the motor in. Who do you think he gets all his technical advice from? By the way, I know the feeling, when I had my roller in my driveway one day, with my back turned, him and another "Jimmy" proceded to grab my tools and quickly remove the f-body radiator. By time I turned around, it was in his hands!!!:eek: Someone needs to prescribe something FOR the doctor.:biggrin:

Did you happen to see his accomplace? The Dr. isn't quick enough with the tools on his own, and would typically drop a wrench that would make enough noise to alert the vehicle owner that something was going on. I'm not one to judge, and don't want to seem predjudice... but I think I know who the skilled parts theiving helper is.....

its the DOG! :eek:

all of these accusations are baseless.

i have given a copy of this thread to the authorities and charges will be pressed!!

in fact. i deny that the above picture is me. everyone knows that i have three characteristics.
1. im always inappropriately dressed for working on cars.
2. my hands never get dirty.
3. tobacco and coffee are integral parts of my persona.

Rocky was discussing starting his own screen name to defend his reputaion which is always under attack on this board

I think he has a point.

all of these accusations are baseless.

i have given a copy of this thread to the authorities and charges will be pressed!!

in fact. i deny that the above picture is me. everyone knows that i have three characteristics.
1. im always inappropriately dressed for working on cars.
2. my hands never get dirty.
3. tobacco and coffee are integral parts of my persona.

Rocky was discussing starting his own screen name to defend his reputaion which is always under attack on this board
His first reason is a known fact. The guy showed up last week in a tan suede jacket to put the motor in the GTO. :eek: Needless to say not much got done that day, but he was the best dressed of the group when we hit the Portillo's an hour later! He might be the best dressed of us all, but Im still the Peoples Champ. (see sig for details)

Brer Rabbit - PM me your email addy... I have video to PROVE who the real people's champ is. ;)

You've got mail! If you have ROCKY's email address... you know what you should do.

He needs to know the truth! :eek:

Its Official....

After a conversation with an unknown subject we have decided to commission the completion of the first "People's Champion" trophy. The Trophy will be awarded to any member of the Turbo Buick Community that successfully challenges and whips the current holder of the trophy. The definition of the word "whip" is as followed: Whip- getting to the finish line before your opponent after a fair start by flag, street-light, or tree at a local racetrack. No challenge can be ignored unless the car of the current trophy holder is rendered inoperable. I don't have enough Alky or Im running 93 octane is not an excuse to refuse a challenge. There will be no handicapping in the quest for the People's Champ trophy, its run what U brung. If the current People's Champ feels sorry for a slower challenger (like I did for Dr. Boost last year) then a few car length will be permitted. Therefore as of today Monday the 24th of March, with snow on our front lawns in this great state of Illinois-----ITS ON B!TCHES! Line up and take ur shot.

Poor Rocky,

You've got mail! If you have ROCKY's email address... you know what you should do.

He needs to know the truth! :eek:

The poor dog thinks hes been driving around in a fast car! Time to call the Dog Whisperer. "I rehabilatate dogs and I train their owners to drive faster, I am the Dog Whisperer".

DAMN... If it was warmer up there in Chicago I might move there... you guys have way more fun than me.:D

I got one of those 8 second GN's.................................... it starts knocking 8 seconds after I start it:mad:

Bryan

After a conversation with an unknown subject we have decided to commission the completion of the first "People's Champion" trophy. The Trophy will be awarded to any member of the Turbo Buick Community that successfully challenges and whips the current holder of the trophy.

I want my shot at that trophy. So Mr. trophy holder... STEP TO THE PLATE!

I want my shot at that trophy. So Mr. trophy holder... STEP TO THE PLATE!

Let those south side boys hold on to it for a while... cause once the northside takes it away... they will never see it again! :eek:

Oh crap... I live in bolingbrook now... which side am I on? :confused:

After a conversation with an unknown subject we have decided to commission the completion of the first "People's Champion" trophy. The Trophy will be awarded to any member of the Turbo Buick Community that successfully challenges and whips the current holder of the trophy. The definition of the word "whip" is as followed: Whip- getting to the finish line before your opponent after a fair start by flag, street-light, or tree at a local racetrack. No challenge can be ignored unless the car of the current trophy holder is rendered inoperable. I don't have enough Alky or Im running 93 octane is not an excuse to refuse a challenge. There will be no handicapping in the quest for the People's Champ trophy, its run what U brung. If the current People's Champ feels sorry for a slower challenger (like I did for Dr. Boost last year) then a few car length will be permitted. Therefore as of today Monday the 24th of March, with snow on our front lawns in this great state of Illinois-----ITS ON B!TCHES! Line up and take ur shot.

Brer you forget when I tried to line up with Betty (Dr. Boost's car) at the station the car got so scared it pissed 8 quarts of trans fluid all over the driveway. Now thats the people champ without even trying!!

And as far as no excuses I will run you right now. I'll meet you "around the corner" today after work or are you still looking for a "flange"