Aluminum exhaust

Titanium would be even better. I have it on my Z06 from the factory and you can literally touch it after driving it cools so fast.

Titanium is nice but twice as heavy as aluminum. Aluminum is very light but would not hold up in a street driven application. Aluminum would be great in mostly race cars though as it is 1/3 the weight of steel. We are working on a 4" single shot now. my supplier is having a hard time finding a source on the aluminum to piece together but we are very excited about this.

What do you think the price difference between the aluminum and the ss setup would be?

I built my own 4' aluminum exhaust. Just ordered bends,v-bands, and straight pipe and fired up the old tig welder.

Titanium is nice but twice as heavy as aluminum. Aluminum is very light but would not hold up in a street driven application. Aluminum would be great in mostly race cars though as it is 1/3 the weight of steel. We are working on a 4" single shot now. my supplier is having a hard time finding a source on the aluminum to piece together but we are very excited about this.

Jason I disagree. I am still running my aluminum exhaust on the street 5 inch down pipe and 4 inch over the axle. on e85 20000 miles later

that would be great if we found that to be true. We have not fully tested it in street applications yet so as a vendor we have to take the conservative approach. Its great to have your experience and input.

that would be great if we found that to be true. We have not fully tested it in street applications yet so as a vendor we have to take the conservative approach. Its great to have your experience and input.

you have help me out a ton with parts Just got my wifes pulley's looks great but no alt nut.

here are pictures

update4-4008.jpg

update4-4011.jpg

update4-4013.jpg

update4-4014.jpg

I can do that, I was just up that way picking up a turbo TA for my buddy.

My car is going to the chassis shop next month, I'll be ready for exhaust when it gets out.

Drag that car to cincy. I can make you aluminum exhaust.

It's getting a 3.5 aluminum exhaust done while it's at the chassis shop.