Aloha from Indiana

Busted_87

Hey whats up y'all my name is Cody hailing from Indiana with an '87 Grand National that i picked up on the island of Oahu while serving my 4 years in the Marine Corps. Now I'm done with my active contract and back home, the car is bone stock down to the intercooler and intake piping and emissions stuff except for the tiny cam I had installed after I accidentally ran it lean and grenaded the #1 piston. Thats all i got for now and hope to get to know some of you well.

Welcome aboard Cody. From what part of Indiana are you from? There are a lot of Buick nuts in the Hoosier state.

You are very close to Bowling Green, KY where the GS Nationals will be held in two weeks. There is an Indiana Chapter of the GSCA that hold a few events, a local BCA and there is the Midwest Buick Challenge held near South Bend in August.

Like Loyd said, welcome!

The Indiana Chapter is mostly based in Central Indiana, but we do have several members to the north and south parts of the state. If you are in northwest Indiana the Chicagoland Chapter would welcome you for sure. Look us up while in Bowling Green at the nationals next month.

Indiana Chapter GSCA

Im actually about 20 miles north west of Indianapolis and would love to make it to the nationals but the only problem i have with that is my turbo oil seal is bad and im using a bit of oil...trying to rectify the situation right now by getting another turbo and getting it rebuilt. Hopefully all goes well and i get Black Sunshines turbo and if ive got the time ill definately try to make it there.:)

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.