All Metal body filler

redhotrod

Turbo Happy
Any of you guys use this stuff, all metal from usc? I'm thinking of patching some rust holes in my t-type with this.

I've used it

I use that stuff alot at school. Works great on bare metal spost or like you said on rust repair. Only down side is that stuff sands like crap, use a mud hog sander on it to get it level. That will save alot of time. Ohh, make sure you use the correct hardener (liquid) and plenty of it. good luck

the repair wont last very long it good for a qwik fix , the best way is to cut the rust out and weld new metal in.

the repair wont last very long it good for a qwik fix , the best way is to cut the rust out and weld new metal in.

I agree the best way is to weld in new metal. But this is way better than just standard plastic filler, it has better corrosion resistance. I'll be fixing my doors soon, I plan on grinding down the rust bubbles, using this stuff and self etching primer and epoxy primer, should last plenty long.

Yes, I agree throwing in new metal, but where the repair is needed, its tough to get new metal in there. The repair is right above both front windows and on the drivers side windshield pillar. So far the repair looks really good.

I tried All-Metal on some holes left from removing the side molding, and it didn't work, but it did work on the B pillars.