Alky Kit on the Syclone, question

TiClone

Razor a few questions:

1. When doing the injector install into liquid intercooler I couldn't us either of the combo flat/rubber washers, because the lip of the intercooler is too thick for the threads to come through. So I used some 'plummers' tape on the threads. Will this be enough to seal this connection with pressure of the injector?

2. I'm assuming that the longest braided line goes from the output of the pump to injector nozzle and shorter braided line runs from the alky bottle to in the input of the pump. If I'm correct or incorrect let me know.

3. What is the clear hose used for? Is that for radiator overflow to the overflow bottle?

4. Should the entire PAC unit be installed inside of the vehicle?

:confused:

Razor a few questions:

1. When doing the injector install into liquid intercooler I couldn't us either of the combo flat/rubber washers, because the lip of the intercooler is too thick for the threads to come through. So I used some 'plummers' tape on the threads. Will this be enough to seal this connection with pressure of the injector?

As long as your connection of the nozzle and brass fitting are tight, no problem.

2. I'm assuming that the longest braided line goes from the output of the pump to injector nozzle and shorter braided line runs from the alky bottle to in the input of the pump. If I'm correct or incorrect let me know.

The short larger hose goes from tank to pump. pump sits on the fender below the tank. Use the supplied screws with lock nuts. The 9 inch section of stainless goes from pump out to filter. The 41 inch hose goes from filter to nozzle. Attach filter to inner fender using supplied wire tie. Filter will have an arrow designating flow direction.

3. What is the clear hose used for? Is that for radiator overflow to the overflow bottle?

Thats for your new small radiator overflow bottle, and for the IC to small radiator overflow bottle. I include 6 feet so that should be long enough.There is a small brass nipple you can mount into the overflow tank on the drivers side core support.

4. Should the entire PAC unit be installed inside of the vehicle?

yes. the driver box is wire tied to the steering column, the main controler goes under the dash, the other you can then mount to your preference. If your doing the install and have a question, drop me a quick call and and I will assist you immediately. I come on the board a couple times a day hence the delay in responding.
727-526-9724 I'll walk you through the entire process.

Thanks for the info...

Thanks for the response Julio. The picture is slowly coming into focus now.

I may take you up call though. My goal is to be tuning by the weekend!

:D