Air to Water Inter cooler

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Is anyone using one of these? I am informing myself into getting a PT2000 from PTE.
Is it worth it over the RJC IC 475!!!
Any info would be great.

Thanks
J

Have you gathered any data on your current set-up such as pre intercooler pressure and temp ? There was a good thread on intercoolers in the general section that got some good traffic.

With that being said, I would wonder if any performance advantage would offset the weight. Are you going to eliminate the radiator and cool from a common tank ?
AG.

Have you gathered any data on your current set-up such as pre intercooler pressure and temp ? There was a good thread on intercoolers in the general section that got some good traffic.

With that being said, I would wonder if any performance advantage would offset the weight. Are you going to eliminate the radiator and cool from a common tank ?
AG.
The readings is not the issue. I am planning on blocking off the Grill and do not want any heating problems, so I am looking into a Liquid Cooler if that would,be better. Unless I do testing first before converting. I see that Liquid is adding a lot extra weight that at the end is it worth it!!

I got an insane deal on a used PT3000. Now to figure where I am going to put it without losing the passenger seat!!!