air fuel probs

If the plugs wont fire bad gas it will never run, so they will be soaked.. no need to lean it out that is not your issue. If the hood light is working the light will be on when the hood is up...please check. You need to get power to the fuel pump test lead and the pump MUST run continuous when that is plugged in at that connector, if it does not then something is wrong.

OK take apiece of wire from the big terminal post with the thick red wire on the back of the alternator and join it to the fuel pump test wire, pump should run

Sure as long as you can keep the pump running?

Yes but dont run the pump dry for longer than a few seconds, or your going to ruin it.

I want you to pull all the plugs out overnight and dry them out and put them back in the morning.

Check all your fuses under the driverside. There is a little blk plastic trap door there near your brake pedal. Pull them out one by one, inspect, put it back or replace if bad, then continue to the next one until they are all done. Next check all your grounds at the back of the intake on the passenger side. Also make sure your ground strap on the rear firewall is properly installed on both the firewall and engine. If you still don't have it running your gonna need to get a proper volt meter and start probbing wires from your ignition module, cam sensor and crank sensor.
Another to check out is, jack the car up in the front and have a visual look at your crank sensor. Its that sensor that the harmonic balancer reluctor ring goes through. See if it damaged or scuffed by the reluctor ring. If its is it must be changed cause it will never start. If you get this thing running again your no longer a rookie, too much info here for you not to understand. Good luck.

If the key is forward yeshould be on do you have text on your phone?

just do a video, basic run down. Hmm you could do a live steam that would be awsome but sure not many of us are on same time.

What has been done, lets do a check list

List anything and everything that you have tried.

well i tried almost everting you guys have told me to do. It has fuel pressure spark, fuses are good power to injectors battery in new drained old gas put new 91 in it. still no start it wants to but no go. so tomorrow im going to pull out all the plugs and clean them and then see if it still fouls them out.

bad ground
bad ecm/chip
connetion to maf or maf itself
Bad or grounded fuel injector harness or not connected
bad coil or wiring to from

give us a'' part # on everythign from ECM,chip, calpak, MAF, map sensor, even the fuel injectors, color and part # on that as well.

You got fuel , you got spark you say, so its timing IMO or bad Sensor that controls injector cycle,spark etc

DO a quick video if you can even if not HQ something to help us figure it out. get alll those part #s and take more pictures all around motor, even if you might think it wont help, just snap a few, by the gas tank, under over anything ok buddy.

Took all the plugs out and the two cylinders on the passenger side close to the fire wall where wet all others dry. Also when I was cracking the motor it back fired threw the intake.

I got it started ran rough with a bunch of smoke shut it off then it would not start again. It bucks wheb I crank it over.

unplug the injectors on the 2 'wet' cylinders and see if it will start on the other 4.

Bob