Accessory bracket pics

2sloUknow

Does anyone have any detailed accessory bracket pics? I am in the home stretch of an 8 month rebuild and I missed a few details on my before pics. I know I can sit there for a few hours and get them situated properly, but I figured I would check here first. I am actually down to 3 brackets.
e0da670a04b3d83edab6f43198362d69.jpg

The long black bracket is the alternator bracket, the big black one is the power steering bracket, the small gray one mounts the big aluminum accessory bracket to the intake, and the thin one tof the far left it heat sheld for the a/c I think.

Ok I am down to one that I do not remember how to mount. The thin grey one on the left, as has been stated as the ac heat shield. Any pics or assistance is greatly appreciated! ! BTW thank you to Black ice for the others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sorry man, i took the a/c off of mine. Doing engine rebuild now, haven't had a chance to put mine back on neither.

How did you mount the alternator without the ac bracket mounted? I would not mind ditching the ac for the time being.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Naw, i have the alternator on the car. I just dont have the a/c on car. U still have to mount the big bracket to the engine.