? about FAST harness

DRAGZLA

What wiring do I have to reuse from the factory harness on a MAF 3rdGen Fbody when converting to a FAST system?

Any help would be appreciated:D

Depends on what you want to do. As far as running the engine, you can get a harness that doesn't require any factory wiring, or you can get a harness that ties into the factory wiring so that the dash, transmission, etc. will continue to run as normal. The FAST system will not use the MAF sensor, by the way. Thought I'd mention that since you mentioned it specifically.

Hhhhmmmmmm....

...not as easy of a question as I though.

I assume that I'll be getting part# 30-111010. When I spoke with the shop I work with and told them what I wanted, they suggested going with the 'complete harness'. Originally, I had wanted to use a plug-n-play setup similar to the one I'm running with my 6.0 DFI stuff. They didn't recommend it. They also said with the new harness, I can clean up under the hood and get rid of a bunch of the factory wiring and crap. My problem is that I just forgot to ask specifics on what to can and what to keep.

I'm trying to get the car ready prior to the stuff arriving and I'm not real sure what the new ECU will re-use, if anything, and what I need to leave. Specifically, things like the ESC, IAT, fuel pump relay, etc.

The electric fans and the trans aren't a concern thanks to a th400 and aftermarket fans already wired for manual control.

Thanks for the help.