A solid 9sec street turbo

slo-joe55

Turbo considerations looking for opinions, from the Buick community. what would be a good Solid 9sec turbo for a street driven 235 CI GN motor. Comp 8.3:1.? Since the GTQs, HPQs, are no longer around. I hope I stated that clear enough. Car FAST management system, 9" 3800 NL, Forged Internals, Champion GN1 (full port) heads, port matched intake, hydraulic roller set-up.

I agree with Rob, the 6766 is a solid 9 second turbo that has great street manners. However the 3800 stall converter may be to loose for a turbo of this size.

Thanks guys for the replies. At the time of the build the engine builder thought that the 71GTQ or the 67HPQ would have been good turbo for choices this present setup.

Turbo considerations looking for opinions, from the Buick community. what would be a good Solid 9sec turbo for a street driven 235 CI GN motor. Comp 8.3:1.? Since the GTQs, HPQs, are no longer around. I hope I stated that clear enough. Car FAST management system, 9" 3800 NL, Forged Internals, Champion GN1 (full port) heads, port matched intake, hydraulic roller set-up.

Look at my page on fb. I have a lot of good there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk