A little help please..

cmbkcaruso

Bigmerc
Hello folks, My name is Mau from Hamilton Twp/Trenton area in NJ, and someone from the Mercurymarauder.net site mentioned Dynotech Performance, and Eric Shertz to be more precise. I own a 2003 Mercury Marauder and my transmission (4R70W) is apparently shot. My car wont upshift to 3rd and 4th. And when I reach certain high rpms, it disengages to neutral. I had installed an Art Carr transmission upgrade valve body kit and forced lube circuit kit as well as a performance torque converter by PI Stallion. I'm trying to be smart about this and not get taken for a spending $ ride while getting good quality work. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mau

Unfortunately we lost a good guy.If you need the job done right we can help you and build it .We have alot of exprience with this transmission.

Unfortunately we lost a good guy.If you need the job done right we can help you and build it .We have alot of exprience with this transmission.

Thanks for responding, Do you have a shop in Phila. and do you offer towing services. NY would be really difficult. Would you guys be able to fix and or replace parts for the current mods in my transmission. Thanks

Moe