A caution to all concerned: Threats & Insults:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Anybody more name calling, threats, or any type of insulting another member and / or members will result with infractions being issued.

Soon it will just be cruz, chevota and their buddy Lou in here. They belong together, and there are the only ones who say what the want with no recourse from the mods.

Here's the deal. I don't care if you are a vendor or any other so called up standing member of this board. The threats, name calling and insults will stop immediately. This forum and this board is not the place to do it. We're all supposedly adults and personally I really dislike policing the board this way. You want to go beat someone, then go do it, but don't talk about it here or any other place on this board. Cuz IMHO, you have a lot of nerve talking **** to someone over the internet.

Here's the deal. I don't care if you are a vendor or any other so called up standing member of this board. The threats, name calling and insults will stop immediately. This forum and this board is not the place to do it. We're all supposedly adults and personally I really dislike policing the board this way. You want to go beat someone, then go do it, but don't talk about it here or any other place on this board. Cuz IMHO, you have a lot of nerve talking **** to someone over the internet.

very true, its called internet banging:biggrin:

No, having nerve would mean having balls.. It doesn't take any nerve/balls to talk **** over the internet. It takes nerve to approach someone and say the same thing to their face. It's the NERVELESS that do it behind a keyboard in the safety of their own homes...

I am relatively new here and I thought this was a place I could share my love of my car-these cars- with guys/gals that have that same enthusiasm. But it reminds me of high school, and I'm being generous with that, more like grade school actually... All the little cliques and pokes in the ribs to each other that seem like jokes at first but are not jokes at all really for the most part. It's really hard for me to tell who is joking with people and who is serious but, evidently there are some real hard feelings here.

I am very appreciative of all of the help and answers to questions I've had here and other TR boards and I thought I would like to attend some of the events that have been put together. I don't think that is true anymore. Hopefully it's just a couple of bad apples... :confused:

This is supposed to be FUN!!! I've worked all my life so I could have a toy like this to play with on the weekends.... Let's not ruin this forum.