9 sec. Stage II for sale

Why are you torturing me?!?!:mad: Man if I only had the cash! Super sweet ride!

we can always do some trading plus cash, your car sounds interesting enough ;) Or you could get your brother to come off one of those sweet rides he builds for a nice trade as well ;) ;) Thanks for the kind words, Drew

Oh here we go! Now you got the wheels spinning! Maybe we can talk trade and some cash!:biggrin: Oh I would need about 5 of these Stage II's to pay for one of those rides:eek: ! Last car topped over $500,000:eek: , with sponsors!

Oh here we go! Now you got the wheels spinning! Maybe we can talk trade and some cash!:biggrin: Oh I would need about 5 of these Stage II's to pay for one of those rides:eek: ! Last car topped over $500,000:eek: , with sponsors!

Oh I know that, I was just joking about the rides he builds. I saw the build up on that Cuda on T.V. But we can trade on your car plus some cash maybe ;)

Trade in the works! I am so happy for me!:wink:

Car is still for sale as of now. Surely someone needs a nice Christmas present. Drew

This car is a STEAL at this price. Anybody who has ever built one knows that. Good luck with the sale. The NEW owner will be lucky. Drew, not so much.:redface:

This car is a STEAL at this price. Anybody who has ever built one knows that. Good luck with the sale. The NEW owner will be lucky. Drew, not so much.:redface:

Chris, thanks again for the kind words sir. I am afraid you are correct on both accounts. If it doesn't sale, it will be deep in the nines next year and shooting for high 8's. No big deal, Drew

Looks like I'm still gonna have a racecar next year. Let me know if any of you want to go fast, if not I'm keeping it. Thanks, Drew

Does no-one want to go fast this coming race season??? I just got the car out and road it this weekend, sure is a fun ride. Drew

Free bump for Drew....I'm the one that bought the other 87 GN that he mentioned in this thread. Car has treated me awesome! Logged plenty of street miles on her without a problem. :cool:

Free bump for Drew....I'm the one that bought the other 87 GN that he mentioned in this thread. Car has treated me awesome! Logged plenty of street miles on her without a problem. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you are still enjoying a killer street car. Had her to the track yet??? Thanks again, Drew