89 Tta Forsale Parts Or Repair

GNX 120

89 TTA 93k motor apart needs rebuild,interrior intact but needs restoration,floors,doors, fenders solid no rot paint is fair except for right fender hood and front bumper needs to be repainted, car needs work. $4200 OBO Also forsale on the turbo buick with pic's, Located in Worcester Ma 01603 #774 696 3585 KERRY

Thread is only about 8 years old guys. Sold long ago and I believe restored at this point .I sold the buyer a bunch of parts it needed to fix it probably 6 years ago

Thread is only about 8 years old guys. Sold long ago and I believe restored at this point .I sold the buyer a bunch of parts it needed to fix it probably 6 years ago
James, you wouldn't happen to have an exhaust crossover pipe for a TTA would ya?
dale

No but atr used to make 1 so if your lucky perhaps you can find 1. They are tta specific

It would probably be cheaper to have one made. You'd just need to find a part number for the ball flange, but I'd bet money it's common to a bunch of other GM stuff and there's a Walker part number. I can't make a promise, but a 2.2 s-10 ball flange looks really similar to the ones on a TTA.