87 limited 1 of a 1035 built with the astro roof

turbot990

A member since 05
1987 Ttype limited 77k on the body as the sits with bone stock standard bore motor with 210 212 flat tappet cam the motor looks great inside has had new bearings rings timing gears and cam and lifters fresh 70 gtq limited eng. 95 pnd inj 70mm throttle body ported intake manifold 3 inch stainless exhaust system v/2 1000 hp intercooler bee cool alum raidiator trans cooler cheata shifter all autometer phantom gauges gnx style dash neal chance convertor and 400 with transbrake racing drive shaft drive shaft loop transmission qa,1s on the rear 90/10s on the frt rear lower control arms alum HR.parts adj upper control arms anti roll bar 6 point cage removeable fiber glass bumpers alum core support fiber glass deck lid alum bumper supports dual cooling fans areomotive 1000 fuel system 10 gallon fuel cell ams 500 boost controller 3.5 inch drag lites wich were new last yr 15 by 10,s with a 5 inch back space notched rear frame.I also have at Nyes racing engines a 109 20 over with 3 steel mains arp studs oringed block with a 3.400 steel crank and new wiseco pistons and stock lenth rods K1,s file fit rings and fresh set of Gn1 alum champion heads with Td 1.65 roller rockers you can watch the car run on you tube 9 ,60s 60 ft times were nice 1.35,s mr87b for tuning Fast B2B with both motors im asking 18,900 you can buy it without the 9 sec motor for less I know im forgetting some things pioneer sterio power astro roof works perfect power windows power seats ps. pb. power door locks the bench seat fells like setting on couch again the price im asking 18,900.On you tube you can also check out my ss.

More pictures

1987 ttype limited 77k on the body as the sits with bone stock standard bore motor with 210 212 flat tappet cam the motor looks great inside has had new bearings rings timing gears and cam and lifters fresh 70 gtq limited eng. 95 pnd inj 70mm throttle body ported intake manifold 3 inch stainless exhaust system v/2 1000 hp intercooler bee cool alum raidiator trans cooler cheata shifter all autometer phantom gauges gnx style dash neal chance convertor and 400 with transbrake racing drive shaft drive shaft loop transmission qa,1s on the rear 90/10s on the frt rear lower control arms alum hr.parts adj upper control arms anti roll bar 6 point cage removeable fiber glass bumpers alum core support fiber glass deck lid alum bumper supports dual cooling fans areomotive 1000 fuel system 10 gallon fuel cell ams 500 boost controller 3.5 inch drag lites wich were new last yr 15 by 10,s with a 5 inch back space notched rear frame.i also have at nyes racing engines a 109 20 over with 3 steel mains arp studs oringed block with a 3.400 steel crank and new wiseco pistons and stock lenth rods k1,s file fit rings and fresh set of gn1 alum champion heads with td 1.65 roller rockers you can watch the car run on you tube 9 ,60s 60 ft times were nice 1.35,s mr87b for tuning fast b2b with both motors im asking 18,900 you can buy it without the 9 sec motor for less i know im forgetting some things pioneer sterio power astro roof works perfect power windows power seats ps. Pb. Power door locks the bench seat fells like setting on couch again the price im asking 18,900.on you tube you can also check out my ss.
more pictures mosier rear end internals 33 spline axels and spool 390 mosier gears

ttt bump for a rainy day if anyone has questions pm. i accept pay pal as well 765-744-6115

ttt price drop mane 17,000.00 for all turn key car with 2 motors you get everything make an offer you will love this car.ebay motors item no.170723682449 bid bid the reserve is set to be fair ok here is the phone no. of the machine shop were the 109 20 over with all forged internals NYE,S 765-288-4320 ASK FOR MARK heres another This is a good ol southern fellow i met i drove 13,5 hours and built him a 109 runs great no leaks His name is Ed Means 601-941-5312 M/s auto group Ed has my old Tsm car D 84 designers call him for any info you may need about the motor i put in the car and transmission and converter.my no. is 765-744-6115.Talk to 2 swoosh here on the board sold him 2 cars he likes them both no problems his name carmelo great guy ask him about anything about these hotrods 89tta 87 gray stage 2 t no problems traded on the board with turbo cliff my 87 GN.

I always liked this car Kevin. Good luck with the sale...hate to see it go

Thanks Kevin yeah me too but my son needs meds doctor appointments cant a ford to just keep throwing money at it anymore But i still like the car,s

Guy's this is one clean car I owned it at one time and can tell you this car has never had any rust anywhere. I miss those seats they sure ride good and check those floor pan's out I spent hours cleaning underneath it you could eat off of them. I still have the orignal deck lid for.it with the sticker if anyone want's the info from it TTT.

Thanks guys i drove it today opened the astro roof rolled the windows down it was in the 70,s today man im going to miss it, thats for sure.