87 GN 5.3 swap

Ill get something figured out. I have a feeling im going to sell my holley motor mounts and get a set of Spohn mounts as they clear the truck AC compressor and from what I understand the holley crossmember works fine with them. I quess well find out! I live in Texas so there's no way not having AC is an option...
I have heard the Sphon mounts work also . I hope I did not waste $140 .. If it's just a little bit of notching to get it to fit I can do that , I would rather keep the stock AC box and not have to go aftermarket

If you decide to switch to spohn mounts, I can verify that the cts-v pan fits, HVAC box fits with rear coil mount boss removed and smoothed. Also, the truck compressor fits.

Thanks for the input bigmandengo! I'm going to call Spohn Monday and get the mounts coming ASAP! Did you run the polyurethane F body mounts or just the stock ones?

On the Holley mounts to get the AC to work you have to notch it about 1.5" or 2" but it's not that big of a deal. I just don't have my welder or I would just do it myself.

Thanks for the input bigmandengo! I'm going to call Spohn Monday and get the mounts coming ASAP! Did you run the polyurethane F body mounts or just the stock ones?

On the Holley mounts to get the AC to work you have to notch it about 1.5" or 2" but it's not that big of a deal. I just don't have my welder or I would just do it myself.
That's what I'm going to do then

Pulling the junkyard 5.3 apart and it's nasty but all still is good to go just needs to be cleaned up to get ready for Cam, the oil pump was the before and pic after was with some elbow grease

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    860.7 KB · Views: 359
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    913.9 KB · Views: 354
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 380
Here's what the fab shop sent me so far. I have to drop off the 46mm wastegate from precision tomorrow morning.
Screenshot_2015-11-18-19-21-32.png
Screenshot_2015-11-18-19-21-25.png
Screenshot_2015-11-18-19-21-17.png
Screenshot_2015-11-18-19-21-11.png

Curious to see what you do for the A/C. I have pretty much the identical set up you do. 6.0/4L80E/ holley/hooker engine and tranny mounts. Im running the CTSV pan as well. I have my engine and tranny in but my passenger side valve cover coil mount is digging into the A/C box... With the transmission in, my tranny is hitting the floor and the valve cover is barely off the AC box... I know with the truck accessories the truck AC compressor won't fit unless the engine xrossmember is cut. Im gonna try a different route but have to wait till Monday to talk with LSSIMPLE on a bracket set up.

I bought his accessory mounts and they are awesome!!! Very well done!!!